Posted on Monday, January 31, 2011

Pod race scene - update

Filed Under () By Peyman Salehi at Monday, January 31, 2011

ok so im around 4 weeks into the project, which is scaring me because the work i have produced so far doesn't seem enough, then again its still pre production in my head, im still designing particular parts before i model.
In the past i have gone straight into working in 3D, but i want to get my workflow correct and professional. I am still doing 3D work as i sketch out designs though.

I have begun making another base mesh for the creatures, i think i can use the same base for all 5 drivers, but i want another big character for the guy who hits the gong at the start.

I also tried some lighting tests today, i built a simple environment, but then i got lazy and didnt do any lighting, il do it soon.

as far as pod racers go, i still haven't completed the first one i posted a while back, but as i said, still designing ideas, so once every design is complete, it should be easy to work from, rather than finding what i like in 3D.

so thats where i am right now, im also learning zBrush on the side, for me.

0 comments