Posted on Wednesday, December 02, 2009

over the past 2 days

Filed Under () By Peyman Salehi at Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I have booked the Sony Z1 and tripod, all ready for filming our groups one shot film tomorrow, i'm still not going to say what our film is because i like the element of suprise. im hoping it turns out how i imagine it in my head, all together as a group i feel we work well, we all get on well and put in an equal amount of effort, i do feel a bit bad for laura read because she wasn't there on the day we sorted out the story or script so i feel she may feel left out but i will try and make her just as involved as everybody else. I am known in my group as the one who speaks a lot, i do tend to tell people what to do, im happy with this responsibility.

I have also progressed a lot on my essay, i just need to write the conclusion and i should have a first draft ready for friday when i show my tutor, it isn't as hard as first thought, but i haven't written the conclusion yet so we will see, but i think i understand what im writing.

0 comments