Posted on Monday, December 07, 2009

our one shot film

Filed Under (,) By Peyman Salehi at Monday, December 07, 2009

I am quite happy with how it turned out, obviously it was a group attempt overall so i cant be picky, but generally quite happy. I do want to make another 1 on my own over the holidays on my own, but here is our groups one shot film.
And to anybody who speaks iranian, i apologize for my accent, i know its bad.

Discussions for a film idea... in 4 Languages from Peyman Salehi on Vimeo.
this is a film me and my group made for a one shot project. its our first attempt at a film so obviously its no masterpiece. the idea was to create a one shot film in 1 minute, without moving the camera off the tripod, so we could pan it, but thats about it.

2 comments

iiNote on 9 December 2009 at 01:11  

This is soo cool!
Great work mate it's turned out really good!


William North on 13 December 2009 at 03:41  

that was WICKED