Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009

1 day, i will work for pixar

Filed Under () By Peyman Salehi at Thursday, December 03, 2009

I admire everything Pixar does, and working for them is my ultimate goal, unless i was to go 1 step further and start my own company. They are an amazing company, they make the most imaginative and creative pieces of motion picture, i don't believe it is just for kids because i enjoy the films more than any child, so if you want to call me a child go ahead, but they make brilliant films.
I really wish they hadn't disabled the embedding on their Youtube page so i could post some of their work, especially the short films they have.
Anyway, i love pixar, and dreamworks, they're top.

toy story 3 trailer :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BlMNH1QTeE&feature=channel

0 comments