Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2010

so who is my lair designed for you might ask...

Filed Under () By Peyman Salehi at Thursday, March 04, 2010

have you asked this? i dont know, have you? you havent asked me, you may have asked yourself. do you want to ask me? go ahead... ill wait...

well im glad you asked, my superhero, is not a superhero, my secret lair is still a secret lair designed for a superhero, but the person to whom it belongs, is not a superhero, aha, why you ask...

well, i wanted to be different, and i need to become a lot more imaginative in creating characters.
I didn't want to make a crappy character like computerman, or bag man, i wanted something special, and for now, i dont have that creativity flowing through me, im focusing more on the lair itself, so something i thought would be different, is the following, here is my character...

My guy is a wealthy man who has decided on a slight change in his life, he was a business man, now hes living in isolation within a mountain, and slowly training himself to become a superhero like the superhero's he idolized as a child.
He doesn't have any superhero's, but he has people who work for him in his secret lair as he is quite wealthy, which includes a martial arts expert who is teaching him  the ways of... some form of martial arts.
Since its all made up, he also has yoda teaching him the ways of the force, why not.
He wants to help the world like his childhood hero's, batman, superman, etc.

He is currently unknown to the world as his superhero/wannabe status, as he isnt there yet, but he is trying.

Thats my character, i have a very wide imagination as you can see...

0 comments