Posted on Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Superhero

Filed Under (,) By Peyman Salehi at Saturday, February 27, 2010

is me, my secret lair is going to be about me, but not exactly me, its based on me in an alternative world, i will explain the whole story in much detail later on as i have thought about it a lot, but for now, how about looking at some pretty pictures of things ive made so far in my lair :)
Here is a lift which will take you down, into the mountain where my lair will be.
I need to work on shadows as im having some problems with them being blocky because there arent enough final gather shadow samples i think.
also need to make actual light structures for the light to come out of as right now its just a light placement. im happy with its overall look though, im pleased with my few hours work on this.

More pictures will follow in time, for now, just the lift.

2 comments

Unknown on 27 February 2010 at 20:15  

i hope i dont accidentally break ur fingers one seminar and stop u making ur lair even more amazing ;) :) looks so good!!!


Peyman Salehi on 27 February 2010 at 20:24  

i have 9 more ;)