Posted on Friday, February 19, 2010

Gaze pre-upload

Filed Under (,) By Peyman Salehi at Friday, February 19, 2010

I haven't uploaded our group film yet as its still going through some post production work with sound, as the entire film has a score and voiceover, the sound is vital in making the finished piece complete, without the sound, or just the voiceover, it makes even less sense.


I have to admit im not very happy with the outcome, i can live with it, but i feel it could have been pushed further with more effort by the whole group, but as we had a director missing for the entire shoot, making me director as well as editor, i dont think it has turned out as a full group effort, this is where im hoping Ulisse can revive the film with some good music and voiceover.

I did post the first scene, the rest of the movie has that same theme, it will be posted soon, unfortunately sound man Ulisse couldnt get it till today to work on, so im hoping it will be uploaded by monday at the latest.

I am very happy this project is over, not because i didnt enjoy it, because i did, it was stressful but enjoyable. Im happy it ended because i learnt a lot about myself, for example i do prefer to take over a group, like with the directors position, i took that because i was selfish and wanted the film to turn out how i wanted it to look. That's also what i learnt, I have to have things my way or i probably wont be happy with the outcome, i see what i want in my head and i wont stop until thats achieved.

0 comments