Posted on Friday, February 19, 2010

3DS Max

Filed Under (,) By Peyman Salehi at Friday, February 19, 2010

Still learning using the full lynda.com essentials, its going well im learning key skills for the software. I have a friend who is an architect and he uses 3DS with his work, so he is also helping me a lot in using the software, talking to me about things im not quite sure about, but its helping. I really cant wait for this next project, i can just see myself using 3DS for hours and hours everyday to get the perfect 'secret lair', as im already on the program for hours everyday.
Oh im looking forward to my future haha
This is an interior piece that my friend gave to me to work with, i put my little character Jose inside the house and thats pretty much it, i rendered it using mental ray, added a skylight, and Jose now has a house.

0 comments