Posted on Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Movie Quiz - Done

Filed Under (,) By Peyman Salehi at Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I couldn't help myself, I set myself a target last night to do it, and now its done, created from scratch, this gave me a lot of headache, and was by far the hardest of the Flash pieces i've done, this could possibly have taken a full 24 hours to create, i don't know, i didn't time it, i do know i started it at 9-pm last night and had worked straight till 1-am, then from this morning 9-am till 12-pm, so thats... 19 hours straight working on this, all for what... a quiz? something so worthless? something i could have hand drawn or got some website to create easily? no, its the principle, i wanted to make my own flash interactive quiz which tells you your score at the end, and thats exactly what i've done, so I'm happy, see what score you get and let me know.
P.S if your using the uni's patience building internet, then you may have to wait a while for the full interactivity to work, give it a few minutes.
P.P.S I have just seen how it looks on a PC and the questions on the right hand side are a bit on the buttons, this wasnt a problem on my mac but i will fix this soon.





5 comments

Unknown on 23 December 2009 at 00:09  

well you're laughing when it comes to the quiz project aren't you!


Anonymous on 27 April 2010 at 16:13  

fag


Anonymous on 27 April 2010 at 16:14  

fag


Anonymous on 27 April 2010 at 16:14  

fag


peyman on 27 April 2010 at 16:14  

fag