Posted on Sunday, November 22, 2009

I have done nothing all day

Filed Under () By Peyman Salehi at Sunday, November 22, 2009

so im going to write down some ideas now, literally off the top of my head as i type this, new ideas for the interactive narrative, and i will do 1 more before the 9 weeks is over, i may also write down some ideas for a new pixilation piece, we will see.
as i said, im doing this off the top of my head as i type... lets go

interactive narrative - movie quiz, i'll attempt to create an interactive quiz, based on movie trivia, its simple but probably very hard to create, but I'm already figuring out the action-script map in my head so this could be a possibility, its challenging and so i cant say no now.

im going to come back to making more ideas as im know stuck on creating this movie quiz and want to figure out how to actionscript it, i will make it.

0 comments