Posted on Monday, November 29, 2010

Leslie Nielsen RIP

Filed Under () By Peyman Salehi at Monday, November 29, 2010

I never had to post this, but i wanted to, because this man was a legend and the king of comedy in my eyes, and an inspirational figure for me. I take a lot of what i do from this man, he has given the world many gifts with his comedic genius through his films for many years, and i don't think we should be upset by his death, we should celebrate his life and everything he has done for us, and the comedy world.
I know I'm not the best writer, so this whole thing probably sounds amateur, but he really was an inspiration to me, growing up watching his films over and over, laughing just as much every time. Me and my friend Sina used to literally pee our pants at everything the man would say or do, just the thought of him made us laugh, and i hope that feeling will never go away. Even though the man has passed on, his life in film is still here with us, and as long as I'm alive, i hope to keep it with me to show my children for them to be inspired and laugh as much as I did.

Rest in Peace, to the man, the King, the genius, the Legend, Frank Drebin (Naked Gun), Dick Steel aka Agent WD-40 (Spy Hard), Dr.Rumack (Airplane)

Leslie William Nielsen (1926-2010)

0 comments