Posted on Sunday, October 10, 2010

AMAZING

Filed Under (,) By Peyman Salehi at Sunday, October 10, 2010

I was looking through the statistics of my blog, checking out how many people have been on it, where geographically its popular, and most importantly (in relation to this post) how people are finding it in the first place.

One of the main links was due to the Thundertank i created, the Tag of 'Thundertank' linked people through google and google images to my blog to view what i had created early on.
(If you want to see the Thundertank its under March on the side bar)

So i thought i would have a look on google images under the search of Thundertank to see what came up, I saw my image and figured it linked to my blog, but instead it linked to this Sci-fi Anime website. Just go on the website, you'll see what i mean, but this made me very happy, especially the first line of what was written.

http://scifanime.com/toons/thunder-thunder-thunder-tank-hooo

1 comments

Unknown on 12 October 2010 at 15:17  

no way, well done! you digital artist, you!