Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2010

Jools if you read this let me know what you think

Filed Under () By Peyman Salehi at Sunday, April 18, 2010

For my visual essay i am creating a 3D museum and having the work as an exhibition, so the camera will look at the images on the walls of my museum and will hopefully include some video as-well, I will record my own voice and use it for commentary on each image, similar to a guide in a museum, it is risky but i feel i can make it work, and in creating this i feel it will add another dimension to the essay and will demonstrate my knowledge of the pathway i want to choose.

2 comments

Jools on 20 April 2010 at 00:52  

yeah idea works for me. video becomes important though as video will allow you to not have to create 50 3D pictures.


Anonymous on 28 April 2010 at 22:01  

epic !!!!