Posted on Saturday, January 23, 2010

Flip the Frog - Fiddlesticks

Filed Under () By Peyman Salehi at Saturday, January 23, 2010

my memory of my childhood is crazy, i can vividly remember a lot of it, from when i was very young. I had this cartoon on video and the last time i watched it i was around 3 or 4 i think, but to this day, before finding it again, i can very clearly remember most of the scenes, the style of the cartoon being like disney (because it was done by a disney animator Ub Iwerks, who made this cartoon after leaving disney) i can remember the frog in detail, i loved this cartoon so much, and i have now found it, making me very emotional because i have been looking for this for a very long time.
It was created in 1930 by Ub Iwerks who i said worked for Walt Disney previously, which is why the style is very similar to the old disney cartoons.
This was also the first ever colour sound animation, it was made in two tone technicolor.
This really does bring back a lot of childhood memories, i watched this so many times as a child, it still amazes me that i remember a lot of it. I hope you enjoy.

0 comments